NEO-select personality profiling is a tool to get a better insight in the different strengths of individuals. The inventory is developed based on the model of the big five dimensions of personality, and is conducted as a self-reporting assessment. Using a combination of selected facets in these dimensions, a ranking of leadership values is derived. It will give you a better insight in your behavior, and the driving values behind it.
You might download the questionnaire and the quick guide, how to fill below.
Fill out the questions, and you will get an immediate quick report of your levels and rankings in the broad five personality dimensions. The questions are available in English and German language. As a result you will get a quick and very simple summary.
To receive the full report – with much more detailed information – simply submit the completed questionnaire to the author.
- Unzip the downloaded file into a working directory.
- Open Excel and load the xls file from there.
- The questionnaire is realized in Excel, and requires Macros to run for the control of the answering flow: enable macros.
- Once all questions are answered, the file will be stored under the exact same name in the same directory. (Don’t worry, your answers are saved)
- Submit the Excel file to the author and receive the full report.
If you don’t use a Microsoft environment, a simple spreadsheet version is available on request.