Share on Facebook
- Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people (Eleanore Roosevelt)
- Much learning does not teach understanding (Heraclitus, 540 BC – 480 BC)
- The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. (Frank Herbert, 1920 – 1986)
- Victory belongs to those who want it the most and stay in it the longest. (Sharif Khan)
- In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. (attributed to Theodore Roosevelt)
- Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. (William James)
- Some things are too important not to share. (Bottom line of a commercial by a major European manufacturer of luxury automobiles after a certain safety innovation, not patented for altruistic reasons. I wish, more companies would follow instead of suing each other about patents …)
- Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
(Japanese proverb, as quoted in Civilization’s Quotations : Life’s Ideal (2002) by Richard Alan Krieger, p. 280)
- Knowledge is now longer king. Instead, the application of knowledge in innovative ways is king.
This entry was posted in Other
and tagged Leadership
, wisdom quote
. Bookmark the permalink