BPMSG AHP Online System
Latest news and updates
The AHP button for nodes with incompleted parwise comparisons is now marked red, when completed marked green. Please let me know if you find any problem or bug in this latest version. You can contact me through my website's contact page. It will be always helpful to include your AHP-OS username and - if the problem occurs with a specific project - the project session code. Comments or proposal for additional features are also always welcome!
After 3 months of inactivity your user account will be deactivated automatically. Please reactivate, using the link provided in the e-mail, otherwise your account and all your data will be deleted.
- Number of hierarchy levels: 6 max.
- Number of hierarchy nodes: 50 max.
- Number of criteria/node: 15 max. ( 7 to 9 recommended)
- Number of hierarchy end nodes: 150 max.
- Number of Alternatives: 10 max.
- String length for nodes/leafs: 35 char max.
- Number of characters for hierarchy definition: 6000
PLEASE, help to support this website with a small donation. I have no commercial interest, but spend a lot of time, sharing my knowledge for free, and I have running costs to keep the site alive.